Women's Empowerment Retreat: 7 Women, 7 Days, 7 Challenges! All-inclusive, intensive, healing goddess support group in Maui, Let Go of the Trauma and Reclaim Your Power! Act Now; space is limited to just 6 participants!

Will try to ask questions as easily as possible. Even though I was not born in Canada, my wife became a Canadian citizen when I was a child. We married in 1985 in Canada (her age was 28) she had been working since something before the age of 18. We lived in Canada for another three years, and then we moved to the United States for about three years. Moving to Canada for about 5 years. In 1993, we returned to the United States, where we eventually became American citizens. Is it entitled to the Canadian OAS and, if so, could it guarantee the social security of the United States? I have tried to study it, but I seem to have conflicting answers. I`ve lived most of my life in U. I`m pretty sure I`d qualify for a lot of things in Canada, if at all. Thank you very much. You should receive the U1 (formerly E301) and E104 forms if you leave an EU country in which you have worked.

These forms are available from the relevant social security agency in the country where you come from and contain information about your social security certificate. Form E104 is required if you are claiming sickness benefits and the U1 form is required for unemployment benefits. Bilateral social security agreements are of the utmost importance for pensioners who, after working in one of the aforementioned countries, retire to Ireland. Most agreements are similar and are generally designed to do two things: how does the U.S. Social Security disability work with the ODSP and the CPC? Our parent travels to be with us. They were disabled from birth and received SSDI. Can they be on both (for the medical part of ODSP). How would that work? Doug.

I was born in Canada, moved to Europe at a young age and had my first professional experience in Italy from 1981 to 1984, 3 and a half years. Then he returned to Canada and has been working here ever since. Can I transfer the years of work to Italy to Canada to be part of my QPP (i.e. Quebec)? If not, do I have other options? I see that you are an expert on this subject and enjoy reading your answers to other people`s questions. My wife and I have been Canadian citizens since the mid-1990s, but we have lived in the United States since the late 1990s. While I was earning in the United States and amassing 40 Social Security credits, my wife earned a salary in the United States and lived in Canada for about 4 years. Could his stay of more than 18 years in the United States be used to help him meet the 10-year Canadian residency requirement or the 20-year A-Canada residence requirement for OAS benefits for 20 years? Is the OAS`s power about $578 per person or couple? Is there a chance or risk that the OAS may be reduced/eliminated in the future, especially for Canadian citizens who are entitled to rights in another country such as the United States? Hello Mark – I`m not going to pretend to be an expert on the Canada-U.K. deal, but I understand that it can`t be used to qualify for the benefits of the OAS as most other agreements allow.

Comments are closed.

Healing the Inner Goddess is an all inclusive retreat that offers a unique opportunity for women to move beyond healing from trauma. Many women who have experienced trauma spend their entire lives burdened by symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Their personal relationships suffer and they have diminished capacity for happiness. Many women self-medicate and end up with alcohol and/or chemical dependency issues. Residential and out-patient substance abuse treatment programs, 12-step groups and psychotherapy offer support and structure in which sobriety may be obtained. Many women are able to reach this important milestone, yet continue to feel burdened by past trauma, which may make maintaining their clean and sober for life. Healing the Inner Goddess Retreat is a wonderful opportunity for the woman who has obtained a state of sobriety and is ready for Recovery Treatment Aftercare. This inner healing retreat, led by Laurie Monroe, who is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, provides a rare opportunity to LET GO OF THE TRAUMA and RECLAIM OUR POWER!

Healing the Inner Goddess is a Clean and Sober Retreat. All women with a history of trauma and a desire for healing are invited to sign up for the Healing the Inner Goddess Retreat. Women for whom alcohol and/or chemical dependency has been an issue in the past year may be required to submit evidence of graduation from a licensed treatment program. Contact Laurie Monroe MSW, LCSW at Laurie@healingtheinnergoddess.com for further information or sign up at healingtheinnergoddess.com.

  • All Inclusive Retreat
  • Healing From Trauma
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
  • Recovery Treatment Aftercare
  • Healing Retreat
  • Inner Healing Retreat
  • Clean and Sober Retreat
Sign Up Now!
© Laurie Monroe, Healing the Inner Goddess Retreats 2021
Subscribe to Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS)